Monday, December 17, 2012

Santapool, complete with cotton ball beard and Deadpool Santa hat


Hope everyone is having a good holiday! I know we are! Sorry for lack of posts, despite this, we have been super busy. As is every winter here in Az we have to take the few weeks of cold to do some out door projects and stuff to the house. We also did a photo shoot of our X-Force costumes in Flagstaff since it was snowing a bit. You can see some of those in the X-Force Deadpool post, one our Facebook, on my main blog, and on our new Project Hero page.
Super fun!
We (KnowOne's Designs with Project Hero) adopted a family this year for Christmas and are still taking donations for them on Project Hero's website if anyone is able to donate.

We also filmed a short holiday video with "Santapool." It's pretty funny if I do say so myself and features KnowOne's Designs very own Deadpool. This is the start of something we have been talking about in Project Hero for awhile. We have many more ideas for some fun short videos we plan on making in the future to post on the new site and on Youtube.

Oh I also made this sweet Christmas wreath. I simultaneously found out how much I loathe crafting. I think I would go as far to say as I hate it. Anyone who enjoys decoupaging and I can not get along, that was just painful. I know do some pretty intense sewing and prop projects, but i feel that the end justifies the means. This did not. It only resulted in 3 unnecessary trips to Michael's the store that makes me impulse by and want to take a nap at the same time. I do think those balls I made would make cute Christmas ornaments to sell, however at this point I didn't even enjoy typing this paragraph let alone thinking of making those again. We'll see, they are pretty darn cute!
You know, I forgot to make a Deadpool one....



I have a lot of projects planned for the new year including some new Deadpool stuff, a Cobra group (yours truley will be Baroness and Garrick will be the scariest Cobra Commander you have ever seen), some Loki action, more Venture Bros, and maybe even some new and improved TRON stuff so you'll just have to stay tuned to see!

I will be updating both blogs soon, but I don't have a regular schedule as of yet since the holidays are still upon us. Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday and thank you for all your support, questions, commission requests, and views. :D

~Jackie and Garrick of KnowOne's Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment